- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 5 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Dutch Customer Experience Associate for bol.com
At Teleperformance Greece, in collaboration with the Netherlands’ largest online retailer bol.com, are looking for highly motivated Dutch Customer Experience Associates, dedicated to take ownership and turn each and every online purchase into a satisfying customer journey.
We don’t make excuses for why the customer’s camera or balloons will not be delivered on time for his child’s first birthday party! We provide solutions! If that solution doesn’t exist, we simply create it and share our experiences with our colleagues so they can also put a smile on their customers faces!
If you’ d love to work with bol.com, a brand that places emphasis on the human factor in every aspect, come join our ever-growing, extra-talented team in Greece!
Our bol.com project is based in Thessaloniki, but you will be able to work remotely, from anywhere in Greece!
What you will do:
- Be the primary point of contact for customer requests, representing the Netherlands’ leading online retailer
- Actively listen to what moves our customers and provide solutions either by phone calls, emails, or chats!
- Handle inquiries about product orders, payments and deliveries, as well as customer complaints
- Turning every customer into a happy customer!
- Exchanging ideas and solutions with your colleagues!
What you will bring:
- Strong written and verbal skills in both Dutch and English
- Work experience in retail or familiarity with e-commerce will be considered an asset
- Solution driven out of the box thinking
- An empathetic soul with the communication skills that match
- An entrepreneurial mindset to balance out the cons and benefits
- A positive and adventurous attitude
- A sponge that is willing to soak up all the knowledge and experience we offer
What we offer:
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Health benefits – extra private healthcare benefits on top of standard public insurance
- Numerous perks and discounts
- Fully renumerated training by certified instructors
- A career path within a company of more than 12.000 employees
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility
- State-of-the-art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- The opportunity to work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work for a multinational company, by developing strong experience and skills, while representing one of the biggest brands worldwide. In addition, you will be a member of a company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture or age. For these reasons, we invite you to join our big family of more than 11.500 people from 109 nationalities.