- Πληροφορική / Τηλεπικοινωνίες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Service Desk Representative CG
Marlink is searching for a dynamic and high caliber candidate for the position of Service Desk Representative for the local Marlink Hellas/Piraeus office . Ideal candidate for the role of Service Desk Representative shall become a member of Service Desk Greek team which is a part of Marlink Global Service Desk/ Customer Care organization. Marlink Service Desk is responsible for all requests regarding products and services usage and provides professional support to Marlink Customers.
As part of the Service Desk activities, the Service Desk Representative deals with provisioning actions, assist customers on usage of all range of Marlink Products and Services.
Being the first point of contact for Marlink organization and customersMain Tasks/Responsibilities include :
- Handling all requests received by phone or mail in a professional way with the aim to satisfy customers
- Taking in charge, qualifying and logging the requests in the ticketing system
- Assisting and advising Marlink customers in their demands in the domains of technical support on products and services usage, provisioning and billing
- Analyzing requests and complaints, performing first level diagnostics and applying solutions, which must be standard ones
- Registering all information regarding the requests of the client in the ticketing system and forwarding those to specialized second line service when standard procedures can’t be applied
- Keeping the customer informed about any evolution of his request’s status on a daily basis
- Processing activations, deactivations, suspensions, un suspensions requests from customers on the whole range of Marlink Products and Services
- Respecting and bearing in mind the targets of the Service Desk Department
- Daily contacts with people outside Service Desk: Sales Managers, Product Managers, Center of Competences Representatives, Customers
- Good knowledge in IT Operating Systems and Software applicable for electronical transmissions
- Good knowledge of Telecommunication Networks
- Knowledge of IT terminology
- Professional or School experience in IT or Telecommunications or Professional experience (minimum 3 years) in an IT or Telecommunications Helpdesk
- Fluent English is mandatory
Main attitude competences:
- May necessary to work in shifts during the weekend
- A professional communicator, professional relational skills, a feeling for professionally handling conversations via telephone and listening to the client (qualification of customer demands, rephrasing, …)
- Be able to explain, train, simplify technical subjects to non-technical people
- Strong social skills for establishing professional relationships with clients
- Curious about telecommunication products
- Team spirit, skills for service support and customer orientation, take initiative and show curiosity and autonomy
- A pro-active and positive attitude
- Challenging International environment in a high-tech field
- Possible evolution after few years to a Center of Competences Representative position.
Please send your motivation letter and your CV while mentioning Service Desk Representative CG in the subject line.