- Υπάλληλοι / Στελέχη Γραφείου
- Ανθρώπινο Δυναμικό
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Are you tech-savvy? Are you a fluent French speaker with great communication skills?
Available Technical Support positions await you in Greece!
Teleperformance Greece connects customers with the world’s top brands for more than 30 years. With a team of 10.000+ employees from 109+ nationalities, we proudly represent the leading global businesses -such as Microsoft, Canon, Netflix, Volkswagen, and Audi- providing Customer Care, Sales & Technical Support services, as well as Content Moderation for Social Media.
Take a step forward and enhance your career by working with us for the most well-known brands in the world.
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you will bring:
- Fluency in French
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems & computer applications
- Computer and mobile devices knowledge/tech savviness
- Be resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Complete relocation support (flight ticket to Greece, 2-week hotel accommodation, pick-up & drop, assistance finding an apartment, real estate fee covered by us), when applicable
- Competitive monthly salary + 2 extra salaries per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Numerous benefits and discounts
- Full training by certified instructors
- Professional growth & development opportunities
- Special events as well as community & social responsibility initiatives
- Free online Greek language courses
- State of the art premises, providing a great working environment with relaxing break areas
- Work for a Great Place to Work-Certified Company that fosters diversity, offering equal opportunities to all, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, culture, or age