- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν άνω του 1 μήνα
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
German Customer Support - Relocation covered
GermanAthens, Attica, GreeceFull time
Do you speak German? Then we want you in Athens to work for one of the biggest technical company in Europe!
On behalf of our client we are looking for an enthusiastic & communicative Customer Service Agent to join a dynamic team & represent one of the biggest companies!
Are your ready for your next adventure? If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
For further info, read below !
- Manage incoming calls and customer service inquiries by telephone and email
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information
- Identify and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Generate sales leads that develop into new customers
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
The role of the German Customer Service Agent requires:
- Native /near-native level in German
- B2-level English skills
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Exceptional problem-solving and ability to respond to different types of characters
- Adaptive skills and team spirit
- Previous customer support experience in a relevant role will be considered an advantage
You are entitled to obtain if you succeed as a German Customer Service Agent:
- Competitive salary (1.200-1.400 euros gross - 14 salaries per year)
- Extra productivity bonuses
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens
- Multicultural and modern working environment
And of course, as promised… Relocation!!
- Flight ticket to Greece
- Cab fare from Airport to your hotel
- 2-week hotel accommodation
- Assistance finding an apartment
- Real estate fee covered by our company
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.