- Γραμματειακή Υποστήριξη
- Πωλήσεις Λιανικής
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Sales Back Office Employee – ZeniΘ (Central Macedonia)
Do you consider yourself as a customer service professional, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail? Do you enjoy handling fast challenging situations and providing support to sales teams? If the answer is yes, apply for this great job opportunity of Sales Back Office Employee position and be team member of ZeniΘ. The first integrated energy provider in Greece.
- Assists and provide support to the internal call center agents (ICC) in their day-to-day operations.
- Assists and provide support to all the external agents and B2C colleagues in all the steps of sales operations.
- Checking gas/electricity supply contracts created from external agents before sending representation to network administrator.
- Creates gas/electricity supply contracts in CRM received from external agents/ICC and B2C colleagues.
- Manages pending issues of external agents and ICC agents.
- Manages leads from all sources and promotes them to ICC agents.
- Communicates with courier and send supply contracts to customers in order to be signed.
- Receives, check and archive customers signed supply contracts.
- Support by email & in/outbound phone calls the external agents, the ICC agents and B2C colleagues.
- Manages customers complaints related with external agents and B2C colleagues.
- Scan and uploads signed by customers contracts on CRM's SharePoint.
- Manages and archiving all the requests of churn customers.
- Check on Teiresia customers who signed contracts.
- Answers to incoming phone calls when internal call center is overflow and provides information to ICC agents
- Contacts telecommunication providers in order to update telephone numbers falling under Article 11.
- Communication skills both oral and written.
- Customer oriented.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand the needs of external agents.
- Effective time management.
- Data Entry skills (ability to use or quickly adapt to CRM programs and other related computer programs).
- At least 2 year of work experience in similar/back office position.
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor’s degree would be an asset.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Knowledge of CRM systems.
- Good knowledge of English.
If your CV meets the requirements of the job, we will contact you in order to schedule an interview.
For any further information or clarification do not hesitate to contact us via email.
We treat every request responsibly and with strict confidentiality.
You can find more jobs at icapjobs.gr and on Facebook
We look forward to receiving your application!
Take 1 minute to rate the ad by clicking here and help us get better