- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 11 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Hebrew Technical Support - Relocation provided
HebrewAthens, Attica, GreeceFull time
You will be responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and companies. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, while offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. Empathy, patience and a great communicator, with a problem-solving attitude, are the assets that will drive you to success!
What you will do:
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat & e-mail
- Troubleshoot technical issues using your problem-solving skills
- Track and follow cases to ensure they closed in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain high customer satisfaction, representing a major brand
- Provide and maintain strong, professional relationships with all partners and show empathy at all times
- Work towards reaching targets as set out by client statement of work as well as internal targets
- Ensure that key stakeholders are up to date on the resolution status of their issue, through effective written and verbal communication.
- Log the cases on internal systems, while getting up to date with client’s products & services.
What you will bring as a technical support:
- Fluency in Hebrew
- Very good communication skills in English
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, soft skills, as well as problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of operating systems & computer applications
- Computer and mobile devices knowledge/tech savviness
- Be resourceful, able to multitask
- Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Empathy and a passion for customer service, solid team and collaboration skills, work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to adapt and flex style according to customer personality, culture, and profile
- Help-desk or system admin experience will be considered as an advantage
What will be in for you?
- 1.200 + 300 euro gross monthly accommodation bonus for the first year of hiring date
- 130 euro gross for the first year hiring date
- Monthly bonuses
- 14 salaries per annum
- Medical insurance
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- You will join a multinational market leading call centre company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Thessaloniki office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Flight ticket
- Paid real estate agency in order to find you an apartment
- Taxi fare from the airport to your hotel
Take the lead and apply!
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.
It’s helpful to have a picture of what life there will cost as an expat. Click here to read our relocation tips!