- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 11 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Portuguese Customer Support - Travel Agent
As a Customer Support – Travel Agent, you'll ensure that the organization is meeting the customer's requirements on a day to day basis. You are the Customer support who will take the lead in providing the best possible customer service experience while keeping the company's business needs in perspective. Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
On a typical day, you’ll
- Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- 6 months of customer service experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- The passion and drive to make a difference
- Competitive remuneration salary (1100 - 1300e) and performance-based incentives
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Excellent working premises in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes…all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
Apply before 30/4 !!
Find all the available jobs here.
Only CVS in English will be reviewed.