- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
- Κεντρ. Μακεδονία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 6 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Κωδικός Θέσης: IR/CBSSR021
Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Ikos Resorts means you are communicative, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Compensation & Benefits Specialist (Ref: IR/CBSSR021)
Office Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Department: Compensation & Benefits | HR
Contract: Full Time / permanent
Position Ref. Code: IR/CBSSR021
Your main responsibilities
- Participate in the development and implementation of an end to end Compensation & Benefits structure
- Support the Head of Compensation & Benefits on developing and implementing the reward strategy, including salary & compensation benchmarking
- Draft Compensation & Benefits policies based on the Group's needs
- Participate on the salary review process to ensure relevant market benchmarking and consistency of application
- Ensure consistency of Compensation & Benefits files archive
- Provide input on new employees' contract terms in relevance with the group's Compensation & Benefits structure
- Design, implement and produce Compensation & Benefits related reports
- Participate in producing HR related reports
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Compensation & Benefits
Your main qualifications/skills
- Financial related Degree (HR specialization preferable)
- A minimum of 2-years’ experience in a Compensation & Benefits department
- Fluency in English
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- HRM systems experience
- Strong quantitative, analytical & research skills
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Continuous training
- Hospitality benefits when travelling/visiting Sani/Ikos Group resorts (meals, transportation)
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.