- Ανώτατη Διοίκηση
- Πωλήσεις Λιανικής
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
HR Sales Consultant
ICAP, group of companies - with 1.100 employees - is the largest provider of B2B Services in Greece, with a leading presence in Southeastern Europe. After its acquisition by SEEF Fund of Global Finance in 2007, it has grown rapidly and today it provides a wide range of services and products grouped into 4 categories: Credit Risk Services, Marketing & Sales Solutions, Management Consulting and People & Employment Solutions.
ICAP seeks to recruit an experienced HR Sales Consultant to join the company’s Client Management department.
We are looking for an efficient individual who can provide HR project & account management expertise for the key projects ICAP undertakes on behalf of its clients. The incumbent has a key role in supervising the implementation and delivery of HR Outsourcing projects (BPO/ RPO), being the focal point with key clients and providing presales and after sales support for ICAP.
Main aspects of the role include the following:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from clients
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Prospect, qualify, nurture, negotiate and close partnership agreements
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Defining product and service solutions that meet partner needs and are mutually beneficial
- After sales support
- Handling Client’s requests
- Bachelors Degree in a Business discipline
- Postgraduate Degree (HRM or MBA) from a well reputed academic institution will be highly appreciated
- Experience 1-2 years in a similar position
- Good knowledge of Greek labor law, payroll, and tax issues
- Excellent command of English
- Proven track record delivering business results
- Ability to work with sales & quality objectives
- Ability to effectively manage priorities of self and others and use time effectively.
- Work experience in an international environment will be considered an asset
- Ability to build consensus, share knowledge, and work in a team.
The Company offers:
A competitive remuneration package, along with excellent opportunities for professional growth and advancement within a leading services organization with ambitious growth plans.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.