- Πληροφορική / Τηλεπικοινωνίες
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 3 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
BFS GROUP is a BPO in Athens since 2000, with numerous clients and successful projects. We are looking for a digital marketing specialist, who will work to initiate effective marketing campaigns online and to translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns. More specifically, our team is looking for a skilled individual who can create digital campaigns in platforms like Google and Facebook. A person who is adept at evaluating the needs of the consumer market and understands how and where to acquire information/data about consumer trends and needs. Furthermore, he/she has to be data-driven and focused on results and KPIs.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of our brand. This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO). This position reports to the EVP Marketing and will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales and support the customer journey.
- Perform day-to-day activities on Google Ads and Facebook accounts.
- Create & manage PPC campaigns in Google Ads (Search, Display & Google Shopping), Facebook, and other platforms.
- Setting goals & KPIs regarding marketing campaigns.
- Utilize A/B testing and other Conversion Rate Optimization methods.
- Suggest Optimization Tips for landing pages.
- Working with data effectively in order to drive actionable insights.
- Be up-to-date on new technologies and trends in your field and share them with others.
- Interacting with internal teams, as well as, sales teams when necessary.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Work close with external agencies to ensure SEO/SEM best practices are properly implemented on newly developed sites.
- Competitive Salary and bonuses upon experience and skills.
- Excellent working environment.
- Work life balance.
- The opportunity to evolve and grow with us.
- 2 years at least of experience in a relevant position.
- Google Ads certifications.
- Good Creative and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Passionate about social media platforms and updated with the latest trends.
- Basic knowledge of SEO tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Basic Copywriting Skills.
- Think out of the box and be a team player.
Good to have.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
- Agency experience would be a big plus
- Blueprint certification would be a plus.
- Google Analytics certification would be a plus.
- BA/MA degree in business administration, Marketing, or other relevant fields.
If you're dedicated and ambitious, BFS Group. is an excellent place to grow your career. You will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with the management team in order to build great brand experiences online. Don't hesitate to apply.