- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
- Κεντρ. Μακεδονία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν άνω του 1 μήνα
- Μερική Απασχόληση
Κωδικός Θέσης: IR/CDP020
Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Ikos Resorts means you are communicative, smiley, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Chef De Partie (Ref: IR/CDP020)
Resort: Ikos Oceania & Ikos Olivia
www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-oceania/ & www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-olivia/
Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March / April 2020
Position Ref. Code: IR/CDP020
Your main responsibilities
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Your main qualifications/skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly & self-motivated professional eager to learn, develop and be part of a growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
- Relevant experience ideally within a hotel environment or luxury restaurant
- Culinary Degree or related major would be a plus
- Great communication, interpersonal and managerial skills
What we offer
- General hospitality & departmental trainings
- Single or shared accommodation, Full board meals
- Free daily transportation to work
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.