- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 9 ημέρες
- Ορισμένου χρόνου
- 3 - 5 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: IR/CPE020
Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Check our open position and apply now:
Content Productions Executive (Ref: IR/CPE020)
Office Location: Athens, Greece
Contract: Full Time / permanent
Position Ref. Code: IR/CPE020
Are you an experienced Content Marketing professional looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in one of the most growing industries? If you have been waiting for the right opportunity, we have the stage set and we are looking for a competent Content Productions Executive who can deliver!
Your main responsibilitie s
- Assist in the creative production of content to be used in all assets and channels of marketing promotions
- Ensure that management of productions and content is timely, within guidelines, processes and budgets
- Manage the Brand Content and Online Galleries (image and videos)
- Assist in the annual planning and estimation of content production
- Organize, plan and facilitate all annual brand productions as well as current and special ad-hoc productions
- Productions supervision and handling
- Manage post productions and image & video editing
- Research and identify potential new partners to work with for upcoming productions
Your main qualifications/skills
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of proven relevant work experience
- Experience in the tourism sector / hospitality industry would be considered a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent command of EnglishStrong organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proactive, responsible and accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Confident communicator
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package i n a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Continuous training
- Hospitality benefits when travelling/visiting Sani/Ikos Group resorts (meals, transportation)
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.