- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 9 ημέρες
- Ορισμένου χρόνου
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: AMAIR020
Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Check our open position and apply now:
Administrative & Marketing Assistant (Ref: AMAIR020)
Office Location: Athens, Greece
Department: Sales & Marketing
Contract: Full Time / permanent
Position Ref. Code: AMAIR020
We are looking for a talented marketing assistant to become a member of a dynamic marketing team. The right candidate is a pro-active thinker and planner as well; paying attention to details and implementing tasks that are assigned. Further to that, is a multi – skilled person who will have the ground to exploit and deliver in areas such as project management, administrative works and supporting the Marketing team in the content Production.
Your main responsibilitie s
- Office administration (front office, office orders, calls)
- Internal coordination of the Marketing team (calendar of meetings, appointments, preparation agenda)
- Follow up to meetings, agenda and tasks.
- Invoicing of Marketing projects.
- Support in Marketing Content and Production (planning and management of Ikos productions)
- Total management of photo galleries
- Support of the Group Strategy Marketing Director
Your main qualifications/skills
- BSc degree in marketing or a related field (A Master’s degree will be considered an asset)
- Experience as an office administrator, project manager. (2 – 3 years)
- (experience in the hospitality industry will be considered a plus)
- Management and organisational skills.
- Communication skills.
- Fluent command in English (proficiency level)
- Excellent use of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package i n a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Continuous training
- Hospitality benefits when travelling/visiting Sani/Ikos Group resorts (meals, transportation)
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.