- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 6 ημέρες
- Ορισμένου χρόνου
Κωδικός Θέσης: IDA/SCA020
Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Ikos Resorts means you are communicative, smiley, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Sous Chef, à la carte (Ref: IDA/SCA020)
Resort: Ikos Dassia | www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-dassia/
Location: Corfu, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March / April 2020
Position Ref. Code: IDA/SCA020
As a Sous Chef in one of our à la carte restaurants you will act as the second in command following Chef’s de Cuisine guidelines. You will lead by example, ensuring that the kitchen team operates following the company’s standards of service excellence and teamwork.
Your main responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner
- Resolve any guest problems / complaints
- Monitor and record inventory, timely order new supplies
- Provide support to kitchen employees with tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet company standards
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance
- Adhere to and implement sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage the kitchen team in the Chef’s De Cuisine absence
Your main qualifications/skills
- Proven similar work experience or as a Cook A’ within an à la carte restaurant
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes in addition to sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma
What we offer
- General hospitality & departmental trainings
- Single or shared accommodation, Full board nutrition
- Free daily transportation to work
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.