- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 6 ημέρες
- Ορισμένου χρόνου
Κωδικός Θέσης: IAR/SFI020
Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Working at Ikos Resorts means you are communicative, smiley, team player and eager to develop within the Tourism & Hospitality Industry!
Check our open position and apply now:
Sports & Fitness Instructor (Ref: IAR/SFI020)
Resort: Ikos Aria | www.ikosresorts.com/resorts/ikos-aria/
Location: Kos, Greece
Contract: Full Time /seasonal
Start Date: March / April 2020
Position Ref. Code: IAR/SFI020
Your main responsibilities
- Conduct and lead sports & fitness activities
- Oversee tournaments, matches, trials and competition events
- Check the functionality of the equipment and maintain a clean and tidy workspace
- Assist in all Sports & Recreation related tasks as assigned by the Sports Τeam Leader
- Provide a 5* Service at all times adhering to the Group’s Guest Service Standards
- Make sure you keep excellent personal hygiene at all times (grooming standards, clean uniform, body odors)
Your main qualifications/skills
- Proven experience as a sports coach/Instructor, ideally in a hotel environment/gym or sports club
- Fluency in English
- Good command of a second language would be a plus
- Diploma/Certification in Health & Fitness
What we offer
- General hospitality & departmental trainings
- Single or shared accommodation, Full board meals
- Free daily transportation to work
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice page.