Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 10 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
We are searching for a Marketing Assistant!
Would you like to work in a well-known pharmaceutical industry? Are you a quick learner, highly organised, able to multi-skill with strong attention to detail and able to meet tight deadlines? Are you ready to start an exciting new chapter in your career?
The position is full time and temporary, based in Athens.
The company offers the following benefits for this Marketing Assistant position:
- Competitive Salary
- Continuous training
As a Marketing Assistant your responsibilities will include:
- Secretarial/Administrative support (management of telephone calls, handle travel arrangements for internal and external stakeholders -accommodation and flights- expenditure reports, taking minutes during meetings, presentations’ editing, development of invitations, preservation of the department’s archive, etc.)
- Provide support on the process related to the development of promotional material (i.e. for each Sales Force Team Cycle Meeting)
- Support of the organization of congresses, internal events, scientific meetings, webinars, round table meetings for the Medical Community
- Manage Media Communication for press adds, donations, sponsorships and other procedures related to congresses
- Budget follow-up (i.e. daily updating of the JDEdwards system)
- Follow-up & downloading of material from the intranet
- Collaboration with Sales & other Support Departments on several issues
In order for your profile to match the Marketing Assistant position you need to have the following skills:
- Degree on Marketing studies
- 1-2 years working experience in a related position
- Very good knowledge of English (oral & written communication)
- Very good knowledge of Computer skills – MS Office
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Well-organized – good time & stress management
- Team spirit
- Ability to take initiatives
- Creativity – ability to adjust – confidentialityinformation
If you believe your profile could be a good match to this Marketing Assistant, apply now! For more information, you can contact Tzina Vamvatsikou at +30 2106770523 #marketingjobs
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.