- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 4 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
danish customer service agent
Category: customer service
The Danish Customer Service Agent is responsible for making business decisions that deliver superior customer satisfaction. This position requires strong communication skills as you will provide guidance to some of Denmark’s largest multinational companies.
If you are a native Danish speaker, tech-savvy and you would like to experience life living in Athens, Greece, then this is the opportunity for you!
Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
Every Tuesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
Every Thursday, between 11:00 and 12:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
In return, Danish Customer Service Agents will receive:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Your tasks in this Danish Customer Service Agent role will include:
- Provide a high level of customer service to Danish clients at all times
- Respond and record consumer enquiries/questions raised through free phone lines for customers
- Maintain accurate data input of consumer enquiries, questions and feedback on the customer services database
- Be able to offer recommendations to common technical problems or frequently asked questions
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
What is required to work as a Danish Customer Service Agent:
- Excellent command of the Danish language (native or almost native standard)
- Proficiency in English
- Communication skills
- Technical mindset
If this Danish Customer Service Agent role sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +30 2106770523.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.