- Ασφάλειες / Real Estate
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 3 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ, Μεταπτυχιακό
The Valuation of a broad range of properties for a variety of purposes, including loan security and financial statements, as well as providing other professional advice, including Landlord and Tenant, and Market Research.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to work with an experienced team, in an exciting and expanding area of business.
There will be a good degree of responsibility and direct client contact.
- Undertake valuation instructions
- Report to clients
- Inspecting client properties
- Prepare written reports
- Conduct market research
- Attend team and office meetings
- Win additional work for the team
- Availability to travel
- Full time working hours and time flexibility
In addition to the tasks described above, the job holder may be required to carry out other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
PERSON SPECIFICATION (including personal characteristics, abilities & special aptitudes, disposition)
- MRICS qualified / or en route to becoming an RICS member will be considered as an advantage
- Able to undertake portfolio valuations
- Good knowledge of the Valuation process and the RICS Red Book
- Strong verbal, numerical, research and report writing skills
- Analytical and strategic to problem solving with excellent attention to detail
- An ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent interpersonall and influencing skills, well-organised, with good initiative
- A highly motivated individual and team player
- Ability to generate new business once established
- Proficient in valuation software and cashflows, especially with MS Excel / Word / Argus
- Relevant graduate / or post-graduate degree in Real Estate with RICS Accreditation
- Driving license
- Excellent verbal and written command in both the Greek and English languages
Please submit your CV to Konstantina Dotsika ([Click here to send your CV])