- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 2 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: RSR19
Nice to see you landed here
Who we are:
Sani Resort is a privately developed ecological resort in Halkidiki offering world class 5* services while at the same time maintaining a human scale and protecting its surrounding environment of unique beauty. In its 1000 acres, there are five internationally awarded luxurious hotels, each with its own character and prestige in all areas of operations, serving luxury in a wide range of leisure facilities and accommodation.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in Hospitality, check out our current vacancy and apply for:
Receptionist (ref: RSR19)
Where you’ll work:
The Rooms Division department consists of three major areas: front office, guest relations & housekeeping. It is responsible for providing an outstanding welcome, registration and room assignment to guests 24/7. Myriads of questions about the hotel/resort, the facilities, the surrounding areas and more are answered and monitored daily.
What you’ll do:
You will deal with guests’ requirements and participate in all activities of the Front Office following the company standards and procedures. In brief:
- Undertake check-in and check-out transactions following the standards analyzed by the departmental operational manual
- Ensure that all guests are always greeted to emphasize on personalized service
- Have full awareness of all reservations procedure and ensure that all relevant information is kept in Opera
- Answer telephone calls, handle complaints, arrivals, departures and rest functions
- Have excellent knowledge of the resort and facilities as well as of daily events, activities, food & beverage functions to always provide accurate information
- Escort guests to the room and show all facilities
- Liaise with other departments on front office matters (e.g. reservations, housekeeping, maintenance and more)
- Keep the logbook and colleagues updated.
What you need to bring:
- Enthusiasm, openness and a self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a continuously growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
- Relevant experience, multitasking and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Hospitality Software (Opera, Fidelio, Protel, Ermis etc)
- Fluency in English (verbal). A second and third language would be highly appreciated
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism would be also highly appreciated
- Flexible schedule required
What´s in it for you:
- Seasonal accommodation, transportation from-to work & daily meals
- The opportunity to grow in an international company, lots of challenges, creativity and fun
- Training that positions you to learn and develop fast with ongoing courses varying from customer service skills to hospitality-specific content
- Participation in employee events, volunteerism and more
To submit your cv click here:
Follow us on our website for more company news and job updates:
Sani Resort respects your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on Job Applicants Privacy Notice.
Το Sani Resort σέβεται την ιδιωτικότητα σας σύμφωνα με το Γενικό Κανονισμό Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων (GDPR). Μάθετε περισσότερα για την προστασία των προσωπικών σας δεδομένων στην Δήλωση Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων Υποψήφιων Εργαζομένων της ιστοσελίδας της.