- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 3 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: GIR19
Nice to see you landed here
Who we are:
Ikos Resorts is a 5* all-inclusive chain of resorts in Greece and the Mediterranean. Following a major investment program, Ikos Resorts offer two properties in Greece’s spectacular Halkidiki peninsula and one property in the magnificent island of Corfu. Ikos Oceania and Ikos Olivia in Halkidiki have been recognized by Trip Advisor as among the best resorts in the world! Ikos Resorts have brought a new era in all-inclusive hospitality and are continuously expanding. Opening in May 2019, Ikos Aria, the brand-new stunning resort in the island of Kos is the fourth on the line to continue this award-winning infinite lifestyle luxurious concept!
There has never been a more interesting time to join Ikos Resorts. We’re on a developmental journey and we are now recruiting for a:
Groom / Bellboy (ref: GIR19)
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in Hospitality.
Where you’ll work:
The Rooms Division department consists of three major areas: front office, guest relations & housekeeping. It is responsible for providing an outstanding welcome, registration and room assignment to guests 24/7. Myriads of questions about the hotel/resort, the facilities, the surrounding areas and more are answered and monitored daily.
What you’ll do:
You will welcome guests, assist them with their luggage / cars and participate in all activities of the Front Office following the company standards and procedures. In brief:
- Ensure that all guests are always greeted to emphasize on personalized service
- Assist with luggage, deliver items to rooms and use club cars to drive guests around the resort
- Have excellent knowledge of the resort and facilities as well as of daily events, activities, food & beverage functions to always provide accurate information
- Escort guests to the room and show all facilities
- Liaise with other departments on front office matters (e.g. reservations, housekeeping, maintenance and more)
- Keep the logbook and colleagues updated.
What you need to bring:
- Enthusiasm, openness and a self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a continuously growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
- Relevant experience, multitasking and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English (verbal). A second and third language would be highly appreciated
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism would be also highly appreciated
- Flexible schedule required
- Driving license is mandatory
What´s in it for you:
- Competitive benefits, including transportation from-to work, nutrition & seasonal accommodation
- At Ikos Resorts, we believe in bringing the best to our guests through continuous learning & improvement, from basic customer service skills to hospitality-specific content, available to all our people
- Performance Achievement through a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Fantastic opportunities to participate in a variety of corporate activities (employee events, sustainability initiatives, volunteerism and more)
Our company is growing fast. You are going to be part of this growth and you will have many opportunities for personal as well as professional development
To submit your cv click here:
Follow us on our website for more company news and job updates:
Ikos Resorts respects your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on Job Applicants Privacy Notice.
Η Ikos Resorts σέβεται την ιδιωτικότητα σας σύμφωνα με το Γενικό Κανονισμό Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων (GDPR). Μάθετε περισσότερα για την προστασία των προσωπικών σας δεδομένων στην Δήλωση Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων Υποψήφιων Εργαζομένων της ιστοσελίδας της.