- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
- Κεντρ. Μακεδονία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 8 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: BIR19
Nice to see you landed here
Who we are:
Ikos Resorts is a 5* all-inclusive chain of resorts in Greece and the Mediterranean. Following a major investment program, Ikos Resorts offer two properties in Greece’s spectacular Halkidiki peninsula and one property in the magnificent island of Corfu. Ikos Oceania and Ikos Olivia in Halkidiki have been recognized by Trip Advisor as among the best resorts in the world! Ikos Resorts have brought a new era in all-inclusive hospitality and are continuously expanding. Opening in May 2019, Ikos Aria, the brand-new stunning resort in the island of Kos is the fourth on the line to continue this award-winning infinite lifestyle luxurious concept!
There has never been a more interesting time to join Ikos Resorts. We’re on a developmental journey and we are now recruiting for a:
Bartender (ref: BIR19)
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career in Hospitality.
Where you’ll work:
The Food & Beverage department is responsible for providing superb guest service in the areas of food preparation and delivery whether be it in a buffet or in an a la carte restaurant, in a lobby bar or in a beach and pool bar. All guests are timely and professionally served and this could range from seating them to preparing orders and from receiving payment to providing a clean environment.
What you’ll do:
You will prepare and serve beverages to our guests and provide customer experiences which aim to exceed their expectations. In brief:
- Prepare all mise en place and any necessary side duties at the beginning and end of each shift
- Prepare and serve beverages orders according to the established sequence of service
- Collect all restaurant/bar store requisitions (beverages, food and non-food)
- Thoroughly understand and have knowledge of all menu items to provide clarifications to the guests when needed
- Ensure your station as well as all bar guest areas are kept clean & tidy
- Provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests
- Assist in all restaurant/bar related tasks as assigned by the F&B or Restaurant Manager
What you need to bring:
- Enthusiasm, openness and a self-motivated personality eager to learn, develop and be part of a continuously growing team
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver excellent service results in a high-paced luxury environment
- Relevant experience in a restaurant/bar, ideally within a hotel environment
- Fluency in English (verbal). A second language would be highly appreciated
- Degree/Diploma in Mixology/Winery would be also highly appreciated
- flexible schedule required
What´s in it for you:
- Competitive benefits, including transportation from-to work, nutrition & seasonal accommodation
- At Ikos Resorts, we believe in bringing the best to our guests through continuous learning & improvement, from basic customer service skills to hospitality-specific content, available to all our people
- Performance Achievement through a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Fantastic opportunities to participate in a variety of corporate activities (employee events, sustainability initiatives, volunteerism and more)
Our company is growing fast. You are going to be part of this growth and you will have many opportunities for personal as well as professional development
To submit your cv click here:
Follow us on our website for more company news and job updates:
Ikos Resorts respects your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on Job Applicants Privacy Notice.
Η Ikos Resorts σέβεται την ιδιωτικότητα σας σύμφωνα με το Γενικό Κανονισμό Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων (GDPR). Μάθετε περισσότερα για την προστασία των προσωπικών σας δεδομένων στην Δήλωση Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων Υποψήφιων Εργαζομένων της ιστοσελίδας της.