- Υπάλληλοι / Στελέχη Γραφείου
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
General Services Employee ZeniΘ - Thessaloniki
Are you a multitasker, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail? Do you have strong organizational and problem-solving skills? If the answer is yes, apply for this great job opportunity of General Services Employee position and be team member of ZeniΘ. The first integrated energy provider in Greece.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to work within a high value team
- Opportunity to excel your professional career
- Responsible for the general maintenance and rehabilitation of building installations (indicative structural, electrical, plumbing, building, generator, heating, air conditioning).
- Ensures the maintenance and repairs of all company's premises and general services of all kind issues (planning, coordination, supervision, completion).
- Coordinate & supervise external maintenance workshops for building infrastructure.
- Monitor the normal daily operation of the buildings and take preventive actions to ensure the proper operation.
- Manage requests via ticketing system about maintenance or repairs needed to be related to the company's facilities.
- Coordinate external partners for the restoration of garden, flower beds and outdoor areas.
- Manages and supervises the warehouse for consumables.
- Conducts regular inventories.
- Receive, distributes, and records data of framework agreements & orders.
- Distribute goods and materials internally and externally.
- Manage the contract of the cleaning service and make recommendations if it is necessary.
- Manages and controls electricity, water & gas accounts and maintains statistics for environmental needs
- Manage and controls the recycling waste of paper, plastic and other materials for environmental needs
- Manages the corporate fleet and takes care of all the relevant actions according to relevant procedure.
- Contact with suppliers for deliveries.
- Complete data entries to ERP.
- Keep records of statistics and provide reports
- Participate in company’s trainings
- At least 2 years of work experience in similar position.
- High school diploma.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree will be an asset.
- Computer literate (MS Office, Internet).
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Communication skills both oral and written.
- Negotiation and Problem-solving skills.
- Effective time management and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Responsible and district character.
- Interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
If your CV meets the requirements of the job, we will contact you in order to schedule an interview.
For any further information or clarification do not hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected].
We treat every request responsibly and with strict confidentiality.
We look forward to receiving your application!