Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 2 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
STIRIXIS Group is looking for a Engineer / Construction Management Team Member
STIRIXIS Group is the internationally awarded strategy-through-execution consultancy firm that ensures your long-term success. STIRIXIS Group creates, designs and manages business concepts globally in the Retail, F&B, Hospitality, Workspace and Leisure industries. STIRIXIS Group provides its clients practical strategic advice aimed at maximising the client’s ROI via its refined executional skills stemming from a profound understanding of the business environment. It brings to the table valuable experience and unrivalled capabilities gained over the past 25 years from 700 projects in 25 countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
Today STIRIXIS Group has offices in Athens, Bucharest, and London. For more information about the company, visit www.stirixis.com.
The Engineer / Construction Management Team Member should cover the criteria below.
Engineer / Construction Management Team Member:
- Support the Construction Manager(s)
- Participate when needed and advise at the design stage of projects (concept design, predesign, design development, MEP and Structural design)
- Prepare / Review the Bill of Quantities and Budgets of Projects
- Prepare and Execute Tendering / Procurement / Contracting for Construction, Sourcing/Purchasing
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as clients, designers, suppliers, contractors and construction managers for the success of the project
- Coordinate, review and control construction of Projects in MEP fields (Cost, Schedule, Quality, Relationships)
- Supervise construction on-site whenever required
- Prepare and present reports, approvals, handover documents and lessons learned processes
- University degree(s) on engineering fields (Civil, Architect, MEP)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English in both writing and speaking is a prerequisite
- Excellent knowledge of Autocad, MS Project and MS office applications is a prerequisite
- Willingness to work based on project deadlines
- Other required skills: able to multi-task, effective under pressure, with an outgoing personality, organized and thorough
- Additional languages, university degrees, will be highly appreciated.
- Ability to travel for short periods
- Driver’s license & own transportation
- Great working environment
- Great team of committed professionals
- International projects, awarded and recognized company
- Private Insurance