- Υπάλληλοι / Στελέχη Γραφείου
- Πωλήσεις Λιανικής
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 6 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Κωδικός Θέσης: 5491/SAT/ESS/GR
ICAP Training, the strategic partner of Huthwaite International and part of ICAP PEOPLE SOLUTIONS SA provides Sales, Negotiation and Communication skills improvement solutions to companies around Greece. ICAP Group is the largest business services group in Greece with strong presence in Southeastern Europe. Huthwaite International, based in the UK, is a worldwide leader in Professional Training. As ICAP Training, we are renowned for the strength and rigour of our approach and are thus widely recognized as the leader in our field, consistently delivering a wide range of successful behavioral change and performance improvement projects.
The world of learning and development is changing rapidly with new techniques and methods becoming available all the time. We need to be fast, flexible and daring, with a Sales Trainer & Business Development Consultant who knows or is willing to learn what has to be done to delight our clients.
Our clients love us and some have been with us for many years. Our brands – both of our Company and of our key solution areas – are globally strong. We need to be in a state of constant renewal and reinforcement, embracing both proven and new learning methods.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful and adaptable Sales Trainer & Business Development Consultant who can work with the intellectual property of Huthwaite International to promote, sell, design and deliver innovative learning solutions that result in significant improvements in our clients’ performance. The role will report to the Director of ICAP Training and requires close and effective working relationships with the Product and Client Services as well as the team of trainers.
Sales Trainer & Business Development Consultant (Ref. code 5491/SAT/ESS/GR)
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities
- Build and maintain close professional relationships with new and existing clients
- Work with our team to truly understand our clients’ needs and ensure the solutions we sell, deliver the outcomes our clients expect
- Prepare and write sophisticated and persuasive proposals to clients
- Design and develop high-quality training solutions using a variety of learning methods
- Deliver formal learning interventions for people at all levels, across different industry sectors.
- Utilize appropriate technology in the delivery of learning interventions, such as e-learning, webinars and virtual classrooms
- Measure and demonstrate the effectiveness of the work we do for our clients
- Applicants should be willing to travel for short periods of time to manage and deliver our training projects
- University degree - Master’s degree will be an asset
- Solid experience in Business to Business (B2B) sales, ideally in the service sector
- Ideally, experience of working with blended learning programs and self-managed learning
- Knowledge and experience of training design and delivery up to senior management level or strong motivation to become a world class professional trainer
- Excellent presentation communication and coaching skills, both in Greek and English (ability to deliver training)
- Willingness to use your initiative, give advice and back your judgement
The Company offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Management structure where your creativity and innovations can make a real difference to our performance
- Colleagues with experience, commitment and understanding, who are experts in their field and can support, challenge and inspire you to produce your best results
- The knowledge that you’re working for a Company that is improving the performance of its clients every day