Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 6 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Glyfada-based company is seeking to recruit a qualified
Naval Architect/Marine Engineer for megayacht conversion/refit
The successful candidate:
- is able to monitor the safe and efficient progress of megayacht conversion works involving multiple workshops (steelwork, piping, hull and accommodation coating, electrical, airconditioning, mechanical and hydraulics, drydockings etc.)
- has good knowledge of SOLAS and MCA/LY3 regulations pertaining to commercial yachts
- is experienced in major refits of megayacht interiors (hotel & crew areas/cabins)
- is experienced in the maintenance/repairs/spare parts purchase of passenger ships machinery including four stroke medium speed propulsion engines, diesel generators, hydraulic equipment (controllable pitch propellers, steering gears, windlasses, cranes etc.)
In addition (s)he should:
- be proficient in AutoCAD
- be fluent in Greek and English (written and spoken)
- be able to produce detailed photographic and English-language reports of daily work progress
- be able to prioritize the daily workload
- possess good communication and leadership skills
- be able to work as member of a team, but also independently
- be able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
If you believe that you meet the above requirements, then please send your CV .
By submitting your CV you express your consent to the processing of your personal data
by the Company. Detailed information about the processing of your personal data is available upon request by email to email@example.com
Only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.