- Πληροφορική / Τηλεπικοινωνίες
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΤΕΙ, Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 5 - 7 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Senior PHP Developer
IT Concept S.A. is a well-established and award-winning technology brand that provides unique solutions in the fields of hotels and tourism sectors, servicing a significant clientele of well-known companies in Greece and abroad. With more than 11 years of experience in the field, we are building robust and highly scalable services that help companies improve customer experience. We are looking for people that are willing to embrace new opportunities, eager to learn and cooperate with the rest of the team.
- Design, develop, maintain, enhance and support current systems
- Design, implement, test, and support internal and external APIs
- Be part of our backend team of engineers that work on several web applications, both internal to our company and part of our products
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or 5 years of professional experience with backend frameworks and libraries
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Experience with RDBMS
- Experience with MVC design patterns and PHP frameworks such as Yii2 or Laravel.
- Good knowledge of JQuery, HTML, CSS
- Experience with MySQL or MariaDB based database architectures
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of application security requirements e.g. XSS protection, CSRF, Content Security Policies, SQL Injection protection with implementation as standard practice
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Experience with handling, querying and storing of large amounts of data.
- Knowledge of Linux environment, ideally Centos 7
- Experience with various design and architectural patterns.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design
- Familiar with caching and pub-sub technologies such as Redis
- Good HTTP and network protocols understanding
What we really care for:
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to work in team scheme
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
- An attractive salary package
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus