- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν άνω του 1 μήνα
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
czech social media content reviewer
Category: customer service
Chcete Mluvit Cesky? Are you a native or near native Czech speaker? Would you like to experience living in the beautiful, historical city of Athens in Greece? In this role you will be representing a large online social media and social networking services company. You will review & moderate content, share your passion for social media & online communication. At the same time you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
Why don’t you jump-start your career by working as a Czech social media content reviewer?
Randstad's multilingual recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold two recruitment chats every week:
Every Tuesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
Every Thursday, between 11:00 and 12:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
For the Czech Social Media Content Reviewer position, our client offers:
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- You will join a leading multinational call centre located in Athens
- You will gain advanced knowledge of how social media platforms operate
- Latest social media technology paid training with real opportunities to develop within the role and also with the company itself
- Relocation package in the case you reside outside of Greece
- Accommodation bonus
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Free Greek language lessons
- Employee relations team to assist with integration to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Your tasks as a Czech Social Media Content Reviewer will include:
- Investigate, control & moderate sponsored advertisements that could be reported as potentially abusive content
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
In order for your profile to match this role, you need to have the following skills:
- Native or near native speak of Czech
- Excellent typing skills
- Fluent in the English language
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Passion for the internet and social media
If this position sounds like you or someone you know, we want to hear from you today! Apply now!
Have some questions first? Feel free to contact our multilingual unit at email@example.com or at +30 2106770523.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.