- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν άνω του 1 μήνα
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
dutch customer service representative
Category: customer service
Are you a fluent Dutch speaker with an advanced level of English?
How the idea of a multinational company expanding in Thessaloniki sounds to you? Were you seeking the opportunity to take advantage of your exceptional Dutch language skills without a relocation to a new city or country needed?
Then, look no further cause this is your chance. Our client, a newly established company in Thessaloniki, is looking for a fantastic Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative to join them on this new journey in Greece.
As a Dutch Customer Service Representative, you will be offered:
- A competitive monthly salary
- Relocation support to those residing outside of Greece, accommodation bonus for the first months of living in Thessaloniki
- Food and transportation voucher
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Parties, festivals & many events throughout the year
As a Dutch Customer Service Representative, your daily routine will include to:
- Deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all customers by email, chat, or phone in the Dutch language
- Provide world-class service to customers in an accurate, efficient and respectful manner on every call as measured by different performance metrics
- Research and resolve issues reported by the client's end-users
- Document all information on customer interaction system according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure that all logins and passwords (both internal & external) are kept confidential.
In order to hack your path to success as a Dutch Customer Service Representative, you must:
Be fluent in Dutch and an advanced speaker of English
Research and review issues and communicate effective solutions
Show empathy to customers as you determine a solution to their needs
Be flexible to work some weekends and evenings
Self-motivated and willing to join a fast-paced startup environment
Demonstrate literacy with Google Suite Applications and moderate level in Excel
Still here? Upload your CV by creating a profile through our website and our Multilingual Recruitment team (email@example.com) will contact you right away giving you the chance to prove that you are the Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative we were looking for!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.