- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
- Πληροφορική / Τηλεπικοινωνίες
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 13 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΤΕΙ
- 3 - 5 έτη προϋπηρεσία
2019 Ι APPLY NOW!
IT PROJECT MANAGER
We are seeking an IT Project Manager for a full time opportunity at our Corporate IT department at our Headquarters Marousi Athens. The Project Manager will plan, execute, and finalize projects according to corporate standards, business and IT goals, and established deadlines and budget. This includes identifying resource requirements, ensuring resources are acquired and on-boarded efficiently, and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also build business cases in collaboration with business stakeholders, define project objectives, ensure policies, processes and procedures are effectively followed, and oversee quality control throughout the project life cycle.
As an IT Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan, monitor and manage the implementation of multiple large-scale and/or technology innovative IT projects
- Allocate and manage the resources required for each project
- Develop and maintain plans which outline project status, progress of individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates
- Enable communication between all project stakeholders (internal and external) ensuring that team members are motivated
- Coordinate testing efforts
- Participate in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings
- Manage contracts related to the projects
- Ensure compliance to internal business and project management processes
- Provide guidance and organize training for team members
- Provide organizational support to the project teams
- Minimum three (3+) years of demonstrated professional experience in planning and management of large/complex IT infrastructure and service delivery projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of Project Management Tools and methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Basic knowledge/skills in information technologies (communication networks, computing) and database technologies
(not required, but a plus to have)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of Business Intelligence processes
YOU MAY BE THE ONE IF:
- You have a high level of learning capability
- You possess solid management skills and analytical thinking abilities
- You have excellent reporting skills, responsibility for timing and results
- You are highly motivated & goal-oriented
Find the job offer at [Click here to send your CV]
Log in and send your application electronically along with your resume.
FIND YOUR DREAM PLACE
come to Grecotel!
Are you proficient in web technologies? Do you possess superb technical understanding and technical management skills? This is your chance to apply your knowledge to the largest hotel group in Greece.
Come to Grecotel Hotels & Resorts, the leading hospitality chain with 5-star hotels and work with the best professionals in Greece!
- We are the largest and most awarded hotel chain in Greece
- We offer security, stability and career prospects
- We work with the best professionals in the tourism industry
- We stand out for the excellent working environment that we shape for our people
- We provide lifelong training through participation in vocational training programs
...because we are the smile
of our people and we are proud of it!