Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 10 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ, Διδακτορικό
- 10 - 15 έτη προϋπηρεσία
GEP was founded in 2000 by specialists in Occupational Health and Safety growing today to the largest consultant in health and safety services in Greece.
Job title: Technical assistance for Improving Occupational Health and Safety Especially in Mining Sector
Brief description: The objective of the contract is to promote OHS (occupational health and safety) conditions based on proactive approach by strengthening the institutional capacity of Directorate General of Occupational Health and Safety in the MoFLSS and its stakeholders in mining sector. To result in institutional capacity building, it is aimed to train relevant partners about upcoming OHS applications for mines and management systems. This will be attained by services such as seminars and health surveillance for mine employees and trainings for employers.
- University degree in Mining Engineering discipline and/or in social, political or administrative sciences. In the absence of the required degree, the expert will have at least 15 years of professional experience in the related fields.
- Post-graduate (Master’s and/or PhD) degrees on one of the above-mentioned fields will be an asset.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical background, strategic focus.
- Experience in EU funded projects.
- Open to relocate
General professional experience:
- Preferably 10 years professional experience in the industrial sector with preferably 5 years at senior management level
- Familiar with restructuring and administration of coal mining industries.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience of restructuring mining assets or large public entities.
- Experience in designing, implementation and evaluation of trainings in the fields of occupational health and safety, employment, social policy.
- Experience on Turkish labor market and Turkish language will be an asset.
E-mail: [Click here to send your CV]