- Οικονομική διεύθυνση
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 9 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Junior Research Analyst
Our client, utilizing crowd-sourced technology and fast growing provider, is expanding its operation into Cyprus and looking to hire a Junior Research Analyst, for their newly established offices in Nicosia.
Why Apply? As a company working on multiple projects in the gaming and trading industry, you will be exposed to using cutting edge technology to deliver high-end products to its customers. The solutions are based on a completely novel way of approaching a traditional industry that ensures security and safety of interactions while providing customers with a unique user experience.
- Undertaking primary research
- Tracking and analyzing regulatory changes
- Creating Reports on companies in the technology sector
- Managing, compiling and responding to internal and external client requests
Candidate Profile & Skills:
- 2-3 years relevant bank/financial work experience
- Blockchain knowledge/experience is a plus
- Education in Mathematics/finance
- Very strong Analytical skills
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and security valuation methodologies like DCF, relative valuations etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to details
- Strong analytical/ problem solving skills with ability to perform data analysis
- Fluency in English (this is an English speaking role)
Please send English CV