- Τουρισμός / Ξενοδοχεία
- Κεντρ. Μακεδονία
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 12 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ, Μεταπτυχιακό
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: LDSR019
Nice to see you landed here
Who we are:
Sani Resort is a privately developed ecological resort offering world class 5* services while at the same time maintaining a human scale and protecting its surrounding environment of unique beauty. In its 1000 acres, there are five internationally awarded luxurious hotels, each with its own character and prestige in all areas of operations, serving luxury in a wide range of leisure facilities and accommodation.
Ikos Resorts is a 5* hospitality chain, based on an innovative, luxury concept that has already been rewarded as one of the best resorts in the world!
With two brand new resorts opening in Kos 2019 and Spain 2020 with two top awarded ones in Halkidiki we are looking for talented & energetic professionals.
There has never been a more interesting time to join Sani Resort & Ikos Resorts. We’re on a development journey and we are now recruiting for a:
Learning & Development Specialist (ref: LDSR019)
The overall purpose of the role is to provide support and implement solutions to address skill gaps and revitalize all learning and development initiatives by planning, conducting and administering relevant programs in order to improve skills and knowledge towards increased employee productivity, morale and loyalty for Sani Resort and Ikos Resorts.
The role is based in Halkidiki.
Your main accountabilities will be:
- To design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- To develop and deliver training modules and workshops to selected audiences
- To monitor and evaluate training programs to ensure they are current and effective
- To evaluate the effectiveness of training modules, workshops, etc. and make changes as needed to improve future results
- To assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with General Managers and HODs
Your main qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Education, Psychology, Business Administration, or a related field
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or Learning and Development, will be considered as a plus
- One year of training experience or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
- High level of computer literacy to include advance skills in Outlook, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills both in Greek and in English language
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments and prioritize work load
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment.
- If you are coming from a vicinity outside of Thessaloniki/Halkidiki, accommodation may be offered
Our company is growing fast. You are going to be part of this growth and you will have many opportunities for personal as well as professional development
To submit your cv click here:
Follow us on our website for more company news and job updates:
Sani Resort respects your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on Job Applicants Privacy Notice.
Το Sani Resort σέβεται την ιδιωτικότητα σας σύμφωνα με το Γενικό Κανονισμό Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων (GDPR). Μάθετε περισσότερα για την προστασία των προσωπικών σας δεδομένων στην Δήλωση Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων Υποψήφιων Εργαζομένων της ιστοσελίδας της.