- Πληροφορική / Τηλεπικοινωνίες
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες
- Ορισμένου χρόνου
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
Κωδικός Θέσης: Software Developer 01082019
eUmbrella Corporation is currently looking for talented and highly motivated Software Developers to be involved in the development life-cycle of the company’s Application “RichReach” and to join its team in Cyprus for a period of at least 6 months.
The ideal candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or a related field and a strong passion in developing innovative and high-quality solutions.
- Be involved in the design and development of our RichReach Application for Android and iOS smart devices
- Develop Web and Windows Services
- Develop Microsoft SQL Stored Procedures
- Troubleshoot existing bugs and issues
- Collaborate with a team to design and implement new features
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or a related field is a must
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Database Systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Be passionate about programming
- Be willing to learn, develop and apply new skills
- Be fluent in English
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge using MS Visual Studio ASP.NET and C#
- Experience- understanding of iOS (Swift) or Android (Java) development
Starting salary €900 or above according to experience and qualifications. Accommodation is included.
About eUmbrella Corporation
eUmbrella Corporation is a cutting edge software company that provides a number of related and unrelated interconnected interactive e- and m- services to corporate and retail clients at very competitive charge rates. The services are offered by the RichReach Application for smart devices. eUmbrella has recently being listed in the Emerging Markets of the Cyprus Stock Exchange with an initial valuation of €50m. For more information, you can visit www.eumbrellacorp.com
About RichReach Application
- Assists businesses and consumers to promote and communicate their Rich content – covers all aspects of B2B and B2C and any other combination
- Offers the users of the RichReach App a wide range of free content and functionalities that makes the RichReach App a tool used on a daily basis
- Can operate globally to connect the world
- A native application for Android and iOs developed using the native tools Java for Android and Xcode / swift for iOs and the SQLite database on the device.
CVs submission process
Interested parties that believe they fulfill the job requirements may send their CVs at [Click here to send your CV] until 15 February 2019 with subject “Software Developer Job Posting 01082019”