- Πωλήσεις B2B
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 10 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a well-known international Company in Construction Industry, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
- Manage and develop a sales pipeline capable of delivering the revenue targets.
- Manage and develop existing customers.
- Identify potential customers and establish relationships.
- Conduct technical and commercial meetings with customers.
- Actively listen to the needs of the client.
- Work together with the Managing Director to deliver the sales strategy within the defined territory.
- Negotiate contracts that are profitable for the Company.
- Coordinate and initiate communication with all inter-departments to ensure projects are executed properly.
- Work together with the finance & credit control team for timely collection of payments.
- Regular communication with the Managing Director regarding projects and activities.
- University Degree in civil, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
- Sales and technical experience in construction or related industries (formwork industry ideal).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Goal Orientated.
- Ability to travel
- Open and trustworthy, strong business ethics.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- IT proficient (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic, open and reliable.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to travel
- Monthly Gross Salary: competitive remuneration package
- Extra Benefits: mobile phone, company car, commission upon sales, annual bonus
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at:
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.