- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
- Γραμματειακή Υποστήριξη
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
Business Support Service Executive Rhodes
Joining the TUI Destination Services as a Business Support Service Executive you will provide administrative support to the Business Support department, Service Delivery Teams and business partners in the assigned destinations.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. But right now, we’re building a new team to accelerate our journey and deliver ambitious growth plans. We are uniting and enabling our source market clusters to deliver significant benefits through leveraging the scale we have as the leader in our industry. Connected by passion and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Business Support Service Executive you will play a key role in the business support operations. You will support in improving our financial commitments whilst also ensuring alignment with the business deliverables.
You will support your destinations with IT requirements and requests, repairs as well as telephony necessities and office materials. You will provide support to the Central Procurement team and manage and monitor housekeeping, office furniture and supplies according to stablished standards.
Most importantly, you will enjoy and feel comfortable in an international business support team whilst providing excellent internal customer service that supports the culture shift to one that is customer-obsessed.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Exceptional administration skills, strong planning, organisation and computer literacy
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities without losing focus on planning ahead
- An individual who never stops looking ahead, seeking new ways to delight customers and grow the business
- A talented team player who wants to learn, grow and drive their career while Spreading smiles across the globe
- A culturally intelligent individual, exceptional dealing with ambiguity, within a global perspective
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, other languages advantageous
WORKING WITHIN THE TUI GROUP:
TUI Destination Experiences is a newly created business unit that is responsible for delivering the differentiation strategy in all destinations. The exciting agenda focuses on building a truly customer-centric, international and contemporary destination services organisation.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business operating in around 180 countries worldwide. Our 77,000 colleagues, all with a passion for holidays, work hard to deliver our customer promise ”Discover your smile” www.tuigroup.com
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this role, please send your CV to [Click here to send your CV].