- Ανώτατη Διοίκηση
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 13 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 3 - 5 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leading electronics company, a qualified professional to cover the following position:
- Serve as the point person for duties such as maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage to keep stock at a desired level
- Take orders from the customers and enter them to MRP system, prepare invoices and maintain all the dispatching process of the products from company to customers’ warehouses.
- Reconcile cash and greek bank accounts when required
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to process monthly payables including vendor invoices and employee expenses
- Partner with H.Q to maintain office policies as necessary
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Prepare regular reports once a month.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business Administration
- 3-4 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in a similar industry will be considered as an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at:
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.