- Παραγωγή / Διαχ. Ποιότητας
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 2 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: Ref FR004
Private company is looking to recruit (1) individual for the following role:
Product manager - Ref FR004
If the world of e-commerce excites you and you share a passion for food and retail, grab the opportunity to come and join our growing team
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individuals with experience and skills in product management. Each product manager is assigned to a specific category and becomes responsible for the maintenance and development of all brands within this category. Daily activities include supplier engagement, management of daily purchase orders, performance review and competition monitoring. This is a highly commercial role at the heart of the business and closely linked to critical daily operations.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant field
- Excellent use of Greek and English language
- To be IT literate and have strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills: the product manager is responsible for the continuous development of the product portfolio by working closely with local and international suppliers
- Advanced organisational and planning skills: the product manager must be capable of developing and executing coherent high-level plans as well as detailed project/programme level plans for ongoing trade relationships with suppliers
- Teamwork: Must be an excellent team player, able to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and business partners.
- Must display sound time management skills by delivering activity within prescribed timeframes through the effective prioritisation of actions across multiple projects and on-going programmes.
Previous experience in product management is highly valued for senior roles
What you are responsible for:
- Shaping the strategy for the product category under the direction of senior management
- Planning and budgetary control: you will be expected to grow the category and utilize available funds in an optimal way
- Supplier engagement: you will be expected to establish a synergistic working relationship with local and international suppliers.
- Continuous category improvement, ensure compliance with regulatory or other requirements
If you reach the above criteria, are the age of 18 or over, and are looking to start immediately then send us your CV at [Click here to send your CV] and a member of our internal recruitment team will contact you within a few days, if you are successful, to arrange an interview.