- Εξυπ. Πελατών / Tηλεπωλήσεις
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 3 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΤΕΙ, Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: OMR 001
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated “Order Management Representative” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Order management for Fixed applications, provisioning error handling and relevant modifications prior to activation
- Location identification for rejected orders in cases of address misalignment (between inventory and eligibility database)
- Communication with customers prior to activation for ensuring building access and user availability to WIND technicians
- Process synchronization on loop delivery and on-site field-works
- Follow-up on successful activation, deliver reports and identify possible problems for process fine-tuning
- Communication with Sales partners, OTE and other Carriers for problematic cases
- BSc degree (AEI/ TEI)
- Work experience in Fixed Telephony Services will be considered a strong asset
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, time-management skills, and strong motivation to meet deadlines and achieve goals.
- Excellent computer skills especially for Excel
- Excellent command of English language
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills