Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 2 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ, Μεταπτυχιακό
- 5 - 7 έτη προϋπηρεσία
AMD Telecom, the global SMS & Voice connectivity provider launched the new brand Routee, (www.routee.net) a Web & API cloud communication solution, aiming to expand and simplify communication capabilities between people, applications, corporations and machines. The means to achieve such goals are through its provided products; Text (SMS) & Voice Messaging, Text to Speech, Email Messaging, Two Factor Authentication, Number Lookup, Number Validation and various plugins.
Our global clients are revolutionaries, pioneers & some all-stars blue-chip companies, financial institutions, fashion icon stores & international retail chains.
Due to continued growth of our company, we are looking to recruit an experienced, innovative, results-oriented professional for the position of Digital Marketing Manager. The following position which be located in our headquarters in Liti Thessaloniki:
Digital Marketing Manager – Liti -Thessaloniki
The successful incumbent will lead the marketing team and will be responsible for developing and executing multi-channel digital marketing campaign that promote the company and its services. He or she will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness of the company.
- Develop sales-increasing marketing strategy & execution plan and oversees all digital marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM;
- Research & inform company about channel, customer opportunities, Identify key channels for digital marketing strategies and use analytics to inform future strategies;
- Monitor, analyze, adjust, and communicate performance of all digital marketing activities;
- Oversee and optimize digital content updates content for improving search engine rankings;
- Design our social media presence;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identifies and evaluates new digital technologies trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Monitor and analyze market trends to provide recommendations on improving existing service offerings and go forward strategies;
- Build and develop marketing team that is competent, dedicated, commercially astute and efficient;
- Provides detailed weekly updates on digital advertising performance and budget;
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to ideate campaigns that can win clients in new segments, verticals or countries;
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (5+ years);
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Strong experience with Marketing Automation and CRM platforms;
- Expertise in Google Analytics and AdWords;
- Able to communicate fluently in English;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- You have strategic thinking and ability to define and pursue high level objectives;
- Ability to analyze quantifiable metrics of marketing and advertising investments;
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement;
- Strong leadership ability and experience managing teams and delegating.
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview
- The sort list of candidates will participate in Assessment Center test process.
Please send curriculum vitae in: [Click here to send your CV]