Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 3 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ, Μεταπτυχιακό
- 3 - 5 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: HR Q2524
INGROUP, is a purely Greek group of companies which for 17 years provides services in the fields of Human Resources, Outsourcing and Trade Marketing, is seeking on behalf of its client, a:
Marketing Executive - Law Firm
include but are not limited to:
- Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan.
- Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
- Planning, executing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
- Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development leads.
- Direct internal and external firm marketing and business communications.
- Represent the firm at trade shows and other events.
- Manage marketing and business development events and activities.
- Update and maintain the firm website.
- Develop and maintain the firm brochures, newsletters etc.
- Manage Metrics, results and reporting.
- Participate in the strategic planning process.
Skills & Competencies required
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing/ Business – MSc will be considered as a plus.
- At least 4 year of experience in a similar position in law industry
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Results oriented with ability to complete in a timely manner.
- Problem solving skills and critical thinking.
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency and take initiatives when needed
- Ability to translate analytics and finding actionable solutions and processes.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Fluent in English
- MS Office proficiency
- Highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment
- Client provides career advancement opportunities and a rewarding salary.
If you believe that you have the above qualifications and this opening sounds challenging to you, please submit your CV till 16/03/2018. Attention Mrs. Theodora Masouri, by e-mail to: [Click here to send your CV]