- Αγορές / Προμήθειες
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 3 εβδομάδες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΤΕΙ, Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a multinational pharmaceutical company, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Congresses, Meetings & Events Coordinator
- Provides operational support with regards to sourcing and contracting process for CM&Es and Business Travel
- Supports ad hoc large events as required
- Provides end to end sourcing management, suppliers’ evaluation, contracts development & reviews and invoice handling and reconciliation.
- Deals with Transparency platform and all relevant tools of these categories and ensures prompt update, maintenance and cleansing
- Ensures all finance processes are adhered to event budgets raising PO’s, reconciling spend
- Cooperates with partners and internal company departments
- AEI/TEI graduate preferably in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or Logistics
- At least two (2) years of experience in a similar position within a pharmaceutical company
- PC literacy (especially Excel)
- Procurement and contract management experience in CM&E or Business travel categories is a definite plus
- Talented in interpersonal effectiveness and negotiations
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Good knowledge in the management of operational financial systems (Ariba, SAP or other ERPs)
- Fluency in English
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at: [Click here to send your CV]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.