- Πληροφορική / Τηλεπικοινωνίες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: FOA 001
In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “Fixed & NGA Operations Analyst” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Create reports, identify cause-effect and illustrate them on meaningful presentations
- Collect and analyse requirements from internal users as well as plan interactions with other departments
- Undertake or participate in key-projects for Fxd-NGA Operations Dpt.
- Work with external stakeholders for delivering low-level analysis and provide feedback that will assist in project planning and timely completion.
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations
- Produce written documentation to support the work, report on findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Hold a relative Bc degree for Computer Science, ICT, Telecoms, etc
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office especially Excel
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI
- Previous experience on Fixed Networks LLU-NGA is considered a plus
- Organizational skills, experience on leading integration / migration projects
- Business English and Greek formal writing