- Πληροφορική / Τηλεπικοινωνίες
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Απόφοιτος Λυκείου
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: J2EE
INTRASOFT International S.A., one of the leading European ICT suppliers, is delivering a wide range of large and complex ICT services in the areas of application development, systems, and network integration, managed services and outsourcing for various clients, European and National institutions.
DEPLOYMENT/CONFIGURATION ENGINEER (M/F) J2EE
(Relocation to Luxembourg)
You will be engaged into an exciting position supporting directly EUROSTAT on its mission to provide the European Union with a high-quality statistical information service, as well as to support Business Units of EUROSTAT for deploying and assessing a number of applications prior to their release to the User Communities. The successful candidate will have the following key responsibilities:
- Support and follow-up on issues linked to the configuration and the administration of specific deployed applications within DG EUROSTAT and DG DIGIT under the supervision of the responsible Informatics Unit of EUROSTAT
- Perform deployments of new application versions provided by the Contractors
- Perform validation tests the applications destined for the User Communities and the Member States
- Assess reported application issues as a 2nd Level User Support interface for Users
- Report to the Informatics Unit on all identified issues for further investigation and/or resolution
- Collaborate with the applications Contractors on identified issues when required
- Java development experience (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit)
- Good database skills (SQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Familiar with Unix environments (Linux)
- Good knowledge of code repositories (git)
- Solid knowledge of Maven
- Experience in Web servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat
- Experience with troubleshooting, fault-finding and debugging with ticketing tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Good knowledge of English (independent user - B level according to the Europass Language Passport)
- Good knowledge of scripting languages is considered an asset (ANTLR, shell scripts, Perl)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability of integration in an international/multicultural environment
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application developments
- Willingness to work in a software support, application support type role
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation, and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.