- Πληροφορική / Τηλεπικοινωνίες
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 4 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 5 - 7 έτη προϋπηρεσία
INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
Senior Development Specialist (JAVA)
The successful candidate will contribute to the evolution of the components and the required integration with other systems. Furthermore he/she will participate to the technical analysis, documentation, implementation, integration, test and early life support of core software tools and assets produced in the context of software development projects for the EU Institutions.
You will be part of a team with the following key responsibilities:
- Guidance of development teams
- Requirements analysis
- Functional specification
- Development of unit and integration test suites, plans and programs
- Integration with other applications
- Production of technical documentation
- University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary), or equivalent background knowledge and experience, in a computer-related field
- At least 5 years professional experience in IT sector
- Minimum 5 years analysis and programming experience
Solid experience with:
- SOAP / REST web services
- Spring framework (Core, MVC, Data, Security), Spring Boot
- JDBC and JPA (Hibernate)
- Thymeleaf template engine
- JSP / JSTL
- Working experience with XML/XSD/XSLT
- Working experience with one or more application servers: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
- Working experience with one or more databases: Oracle, MySQL, Postgres
- Git (GitFlow), SVN
- Excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written)
Working experience in one or more of:
- WebSphere application server
- IBM Integration Bus
- Ease of contacts with client (email, phone calls, video-conferences, meetings)
- Knowledge of French (verbal and written)
- Strong communication skills
- Ability of integration in an international/multicultural environment
- Ability to cope with fast-changing technologies used in application developments
INTRASOFT International provides a creative, challenging and dynamic multinational environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation, and continuous learning.
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoft-intl.com.
*Please submit your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.