- Ανθρώπινο Δυναμικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 8 ημέρες
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΤΕΙ, Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: S-722/ 75045
Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the fields of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking, on behalf of its client, a leader multinational company in FMCG sector, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
Junior Internal Communication Officer
(Ref. code: S-722/ 75045)
- Works closely with the Group HR stakeholders to ensure new materials are well presented on the HR intranet
- Ensures Group HR Intranet is always up to date (Calendar, News, Announcements, uploading new content, photos etc.)
- Creates HR websites with the materials to support all major HR Events (e.x HR Meetings etc)
- Creates and uploads intranet’s news articles, internal announcements and shares the link afterwards
- Supports engagement campaigns & activities
- Supports for all critical Group HR Projects needing digital communication:
- Briefs the agencies, works closely with the graphic designer on campaign materials (print and digital)
- University Degree, preferably in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Communication/ HR
- At least one (1) year of similar experience
- PC literacy
- Fluency in English language (both written and verbal communication)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Hard worker, committed to timelines and accuracy of submissions
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly and challenging working environment
Please send your curriculum vitae, quoting reference code, by e-mail to the following address: [To send your CV click here], through fax at: 210 6180376, or by mail to: Adecco HR, 40, Ag.Konstantinou Str., 15124, Maroussi.
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.