- Οικονομική διεύθυνση
- Ανθρώπινο Δυναμικό
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 1 μήνα
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΤΕΙ, Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 5 - 7 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Eurofast is a regional business advisory organization employing over 200 people is operating in South East Europe and East Mediterranean, through 21 fully fledged offices.
Eurofast is seeking to recruit Payroll Specialist for our offices in Athens, Greece.
We are looking for a hard working person, following the trends and developments in the field, able to work under pressure.
The successful candidate must be in position to:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports
- Application of proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary
- Develop ad-hoc financial and operational reporting as needed
- General ledger customization based on the client's need and additional GL files adjustments.
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies)
- Entry of employees' data (new hires, changes, additional earnings) from the HR system of record to the payroll system.
- Process employee Time & Attendance data from the Time system to payroll and reconcile variances utilizing tools in the Time and payroll systems.
- Cross train team members.
- Provide payroll forms and information updated.
- Consultancy of payroll related issues.
- Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program.
- Protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Payment process of providers - expenses.
- Credit control of clients' account.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in payroll processing
- Accounting qualification, Bachelor degree, CAT
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Payroll software will be considered an advantage
Please send your CV’s by 15th July, 2017. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please send your CV to [Click here to send your CV]