- Βιομηχανία / Κατασκευές
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 1 μήνα
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: L702.2017-24
The group is active in developing innovative platforms for diagnostics purposes, food safety, continuous bioprocess control; it aims to play a key role in the development of future point-of-care diagnostics and safety screening systems in Switzerland.
You will work on the exploration of the possibilities that nanocellulose-based materials and composites offer in the field of sensing and point of care analysis; in more specifically. The evaluation of the potential of those new materials in view of technology scale-up and industrialization.
Your task will include:
- Design, realize and test a (nano)cellulose-based demonstration system for point-of-care assay for diabetes markers detection in saliva
- Setup of a competence network in cellulose-based materials
- Dissemination and report of your results using international platforms.
- Master degree in material sciences, chemistry, microtechnology, physics or similar
- Interested in multidisciplinary, applied projects
- Enthusiastic, self-driven, autonomous and team player
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Former knowledge in cellulose-based materials technology, sensing technology, point-of-care systems is a plus
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file at [Click here to send your CV], mentioning ref. 'L702.2017-24' in the subject.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.