- Παραγωγή / Διαχ. Ποιότητας
Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 1 μήνα
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Μεταπτυχιακό, Διδακτορικό
- 3 - 5 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Κωδικός Θέσης: M151.2017-8
CSEM is looking for an R&D Engineer Analog IC Design to complete its Neuchâtel-based team of highly-skilled IC design engineers. The group is mainly active in developing innovative mixed-signal low-power ICs for smart sensor interfaces and image/optical sensors. It aims to play a key role in the development of future sensory information processing systems by leveraging CSEM's recognized expertise in the field of very low-power CMOS electronics. The integrated smart sensing group offers an exceptional opportunity to work on high-performance developments for industrial customers as well as on longer-term applied Swiss and European research projects, in accordance with CSEM mission to bridge the gap between universities and industry.
Contribute to the design of analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits for both industrial and research projects
Take responsibility for the specification, design, schematic capture, simulation, layout, validation and characterization of analog and mixed-signal circuits, and participate in the architecture, design and verification at the system level
Provide technical expertise and advice to the project team
Interact well with other members of the team on several sites, with customers and with other design partners
Report results within and outside the company in a clear and efficient manner
- Ms or PhD degree in EE (electronics, microelectronics, microtechnologies)
- At least 3 years of experience in the design of CMOS analog circuits, with an emphasis on low-power and low-noise
- Detailed understanding of the MOS device operation
- Capable of and interested in designing new innovative solutions to real life-problems
- Experience in the use of CAD tools (our main flow is Cadence, with Mentor tools available, as well as Matlab, etc)
- Experience in the field of image/optical sensors is an asset
- Team spirit and flexibility to ensure the success of projects
- Fluency in English and ideally also in French
This position is located either in Zürich or in Neuchâtel.
CSEM offers a stimulating and multidisciplinary work environment with the opportunity to work with leading Swiss and international companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from excellent social security conditions and to evolve within a multicultural company which clearly promotes an employee-driven culture.
We look forward to receiving your complete application file at [Click here to send your CV], mentioning ref. M151.2017-8 in the subject.
Preference will be given to professionals applying directly.