Δημοσιεύθηκε πριν 1 μήνα
- Πλήρης Απασχόληση
- Πτυχίο ΤΕΙ, Πτυχίο ΑΕΙ
- 1 - 3 έτη προϋπηρεσία
Pink Woman, one of the most prominent companies in Apparel and Footwear Retail Sector, with an international presence and constant growth of its network both in Greece and abroad, addresses to the “eternal teenager” who wants to stand out , by providing constantly fashionable collections ,with original and comfortable clothing , perfect to highlight the personality of each woman.
Is seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive
The role's main focus is to Implement Marketing Agenda and in particular e-commerce and marketing communication. The role is reporting to Marketing Mgr.
- Follow Up strategic targets through the use of relevant tools and platforms
- Monitor marketing plan performance
- Monitor and operational management of e-shops
- Follow Up on-line activities to promote awareness and achieve sales goals
- Monitor and analyzes KPIs for operations, sales and marketing effectiveness of the online store
- Resolves issues regarding the functionality of e-shop's front-end and back-end
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Liaison with external Agencies to ensure on time and accurate campaigns for each channel (e.g. Google , FB).
- Evaluate reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Market Research for new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Creating Co’s Stores promotions and providing measurable results on their effectiveness, as well as continuously fine-tuning the effectiveness of these retail promotions.
- monitor P&L and Marketing Budget , separately for the fields e-commerce , PR Events, Marketing
- Responsible for press releases, Advertorials
- Ensure an updated media contact List
- Organize Co’s Events (e.g. In Store – Store Openings)
- Manage all necessary tech-applications (e.g. lookbooks photos) for e-shop, social media.
- Proven experience in –shop management and digital marketing, preferable in apparel business
- Experience in marketing communication
- Experience working on an international brand/e-shop is considered as a plus.
- BSc in Marketing and preferable specialization in Digital Marketing
- Extensive experience with Google Adwords and SEO techniques
- Excellent understanding of eCommerce Strategy, Operations and Web Analytics and the ability to use them to drive business strategy
- Strong analytical and communication skills (both in Greek and in English). Strong analytical and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to manage external vendors/agencies
- High ability to work in a dynamic and goal driven environment with agility
- Team player with a proactive and positive approach
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to travel internationally
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training & development opportunities